University of Portland's Pamplin School of Business Education Series is pleased to announce the kick-off of Women in Business hosted at the Portland Art Museum!
Sharing the stories of C-level female professionals and how they rose to the top. What are their personal stories? How can we learn from their journey?
Event will include wine provided by Pamplin Family Winery, hors d'oeuvres, networking reception, executive panel and Q&A with audience. All attendees will receive a digital badge and hosted, networking reception included.
- Emcee: Wendy Lane Stevens, Finn Partners
- Moderators: Julia Meskel, Portland Art Museum and Wendy Lane Stevens
- Michelle J. DePass, CEO Meyer Memorial Trust
- Nikki Kobliha, CFO PacifiCorp
- Katherine Phillips Durham, Principal KMD Consulting, former CMO/VP, The Standard and HP
- Carey Wendle, Managing Partner KPMG US
**This event is made possible thanks to the gengerous support of**
Bauccio Lecture Series
Pamplin Media Group
Tuesday, February 12, 2019