How much do your customers, employees, coworkers and boss trust you? This three hour interactive workshop brings to light the role of trust in running a successful business. Participants will understand the behaviors and communication styles that build or destroy trust. They will gain new skills for building trust with employees, coworkers, bosses, and customers. They will discover how to be trustworthy to improve business outcomes such as customer satisfaction and sales.
Participants will come away from this course with new knowledge and skills:
- Appreciate the need for collaboration in our interdependent society.
- Learn the definition and key elements of trust.
- Evaluate the consequences of high and low trust within an organization.
- Understand the importance of being trustworthy in building trust, and rate your trustworthiness.
- Explore ways to improve customer satisfaction and business revenue by improving trust.
Embedded in the outline above are 3 video clips, 2 small group discussions, 1 object lesson, and 1 simulation activity.
Approved for 3 CEUs from the Oregon Construction Contractors Board.
Thursday, October 25, 2018