Join us for free training on the Municipal Construction Stormwater Site Inspection Toolkit. This training is one of three trainings that will be offered in February and March 2019. Other 2019 training locations include Thurston County and Redmond.
- Introduce the municipal construction stormwater inspection toolkit
- Highlight critical items for municipal stormwater site plan reviewers, municipal erosion and sediment control (ESC) inspectors, and municipal engineers to consider
- Municipal construction site inspectors
- Municipal stormwater site plan reviewers
- Municipal engineers responsible for permanent BMP/facility inspections
- Interested developers and contractors
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking options for the training include:
- 10-hour parking meters ($1.25/hour)
- Lot #18 Park n' Go Vancouvercenter Garage (6th and Columbia) - $1.25/hour
- Lot #5 Park n' Go Columbia Bank Garage (5th and Broadway) - look for the 5-hour stalls - $0.50/hour