Terry Kastner with Northwest Wall & Ceiling Bureau presents:
Pre-Construction Meeting for Both Wallboard Finishing and Stucco Assemblies
There are four major players responsible for Wallboard and Stucco installations. Those players are, the Owner, Architect, General Contractor, and Specialty Contractor.
- Manage everyone's expectations.
- Define each of the player's responsibilities.
- Explain how those responsibilities must be carried out.
- Explain the importance of fulfilling your responsibilities.
- What can go wrong if responsibilities are not performed as required?
- Achieve the ultimate goal of providing the Owner with the desired end product
Terry has been involved with the Northwest Wall and Ceiling Bureau (NWCB) since 2007 and is the current Executive Director. Terry has thirteen years of field related experience in Light Gauge Metal Framing, Drywall Installations, Drywall Finishing, Acoustical Ceiling Installation and Exterior claddings of Stucco and EIFS.
Northwest Wall and Ceiling Bureau is a nonprofit trade association for the wall and ceiling industry, serving a wide-ranging membership of contractors, manufacturers, dealers, labor organizations and other professionals in the industry.
Who Should Attend
Everyone in the AEC industry. This is for more than just spec writers.