Click register, follow prompts and enter promotional code for free pass. Email email@example.com for the code.
Registration begins, exhibit area opens and breakfast/coffee/snacks are served starting at 8:00, though the first talk is at 9:00. The program ends in early afternoon.
- Securing Cloud-based Mission-Critical Applications and Highly Sensitive Data
- Identifying and Stopping DDoS, Breaches, Malware and Zero-Day Attacks
- Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Computing Platforms: Containers vs Virtual Machines vs Serverless
- Integration of Cloud-based Amazon Web Services with Onsite VMware Software Functionality
- Migration of Legacy Apps to Cloud/Hosted Platforms
- DevOps and Accelerated/Automated New Product Releases/Updates
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics/IoT Applications
- Hyperconverged Data Center Infrastructure
- Blockchain Enterprise Applications beyond Bitcoin Hype
Every attendee receives meals, complimentary WiFi, free self-parking, 4 CPE credit hours, with drawings for gift cards and other prizes at the end. There are Google and VMware keynotes, plus additional talks from other industry leaders, who all follow these presentation guidelines (no sales pitches).
The presentations are mainly for IT, Security, Networking, Infrastructure, Storage, DevOps, Database, Developer, Application, Programming, Data Warehousing, e.g. technical professionals, though there is strategic/financial/business information that also makes it meaningful for (digital) marketing, compliance/legal and executive/line-of-business personnel.
Wednesday, August 1, 2018