Urban Growth Boundary Next 50 Years
In this class, you will learn:
- Metro's Urban Growth Boundry
- Upcoming Changes
- Understanding Urban and Rural Reserves & How to Market Them
COURSE NO. 3003 | LAND USE PLANNING
(1 ELIGIBLE CREDIT HOURS IN OREGON)
Drake Butsch - Builder / Developer Services, First American Title
DATE: Tuesday, April 24th 2018
TIME: 11:30am to 12:30pm
Coldwell Banker Bain of Portland West
12985 NW Cornell Rd, Suite 200 | Portland, OR 97229 | Office: 971-250-7700
- Please use your CBBain.com email address when registering for classes via EventBrite.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- If you cannot attend and have already registered for this class, please remember to CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- This is a CB Bain event, offered specifically to our CB Bain Brokers ONLY!