The B Corp Leadership Development Pacific Northwest (BLD PNW) Conference is a one-day event organized by B Corps, for B Corps. By inspiring and connecting B Corps and their teams, we build a stronger movement to use business as a force for good.
This year's conference theme is Building the B Ecosystem. Leaders will share stories, ideas, and experiences of collaborating around shared values and working toward inclusivity in the B Corp community. The day will open with TED-style talks designed to inspire around internal and external tracks for building the B Ecosystem.
Confirmed Speakers & Topics
- Building a Personal Equity Plan | Stephanie Ghoston Paul, Recovering Lawyer turned Life Coach
- Building a High Functioning Team | Stephen Aiguier, CEO, Green Hammer
- Building Resilience in Leadership | Jenelle Isaacson, Founder & CEO, Living Room Realty
- Building the Triple Bottom Line | Jonathan Jennings, Executive Director, Health in Harmony
- Building a Better System | Desirée Pacheco, Associate Professor, Portland State University
- Building a New Business Paradigm | Shawn Busse, Founder & CEO, Kinesis
- Building Sustainable Change: Leading by Example in the Restaurant Industry | Kristofor Lofgren, Founder & CEO, Sustainable Restaurant Group
...plus lots of exciting breakout sessions and panels!
Visit our BLD PNW website to learn more about the agenda and other details to plan your day.
Your ticket price includes admittance to all conference sessions, light breakfast, lunch, and a hosted reception from 5-6pm that immediately follows the conference. We also invite you to stay and invite your friends to the B Corp Block Party from 6-8pm at The Redd. This event will be free & open and feature a variety of local B Corp vendors.
No refunds will be provided after May 13, 2019 (tickets are transferable to colleagues).
Eligibility: Who Is Invited?
All members of the B Economy* are invited to attend BLD PNW. While the majority of attendees are employees of Certified B Corps, we also welcome companies actively working on their BIA, registered Benefit Companies and Social Purpose Companies, nonprofits, public sector organizations, students and academics, and other businesses aspiring to increase their social and environmental impact.
We especially encourage leaders and changemakers from underrepresented groups to join us. Please select the Inclusive Economy** ticket type.
* “The B Economy is built by everyone who works for, buys from, invests in, learns or teaches about, or supports businesses striving to create a shared and durable prosperity for all.” ~ B Lab
** This subsidized registration level is for members of the B community with historical/institutional barriers to access or who may be precluded from attending due to ticket cost. These include (but are not limited to) individuals who live on a fixed income or experience ongoing financial hardship, individuals living with a disability or impairment, military veterans, and students. Registration at this level is also encouraged for individuals whose attendance would contribute to diversity and equity at the conference, including people of color and LGBTQ+ identifying individuals. We are only able to offer a limited number of these tickets and therefore request that attendees hold space for individuals who identify with this.
If you feel that you identify with the language above and/or may otherwise be precluded from attending due to cost, feel free to register at this level.
If you have any questions on whether you meet these criteria or if ticket cost is a barrier to your participation, please contact Krista Van Veen at email@example.com.
A limited number of volunteer opportunities are available in exchange for a conference ticket. Submit the volunteer sign-up form here to indicate your interest and we will get back to you. We are especially interested in volunteers who have their OLCC license to serve alcohol, so please indicate if that applies to you.
Thursday, June 13, 2019